Policies for Your Stay at Our Colorado B&B
The Crescent Lily Inn in Colorado Springs offers comfortable and convenient lodging in a beautifully furnished 1898 Victorian home. When calling to make your reservations, be sure to inquire about our current Rocky Mountain vacation packages and travel specials.
Rooms may be reserved by credit card or pre-payment. A reservation may be cancelled up to seven days prior to the onset of the reservation without penalty, except for Special Event weekends. If a cancellation is made less than seven days in advance of the start of the reservation, the guest’s credit card will be charged for the nights reserved unless the nights can be rebooked. Regardless of the actual arrival or departure date, guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved.
Check In: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Breakfast: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
- Candles and other burning materials are not permitted
- Smoking is allowed on the front porch only
- Advance reservations are recommended
- Payment by cash, AMEX, VISA, MasterCard or Discover
- Due to the lack of activities for younger people, children under twelve cannot be accommodated